Accompaniment to carry out social audits, for acquisitions and risk assessment
Renaud Avocats, a specialist in Social Law, has proven experience accompanying acquisition and investment operations by auditing risks: data rooms, due diligence, vendor due diligences, targeted audits.
Illustrations of missions:
- Data room to take an interest in a listed company or in the framework of a buyout plan
- Due diligences in the framework of the takeover of an SME or mid-size company in the transportation sector, IT services, plastics industry etc.…
- Vendor due diligence on behalf of an investment fund disposing of its interests or an industrial group preparing to raise capital
Renaud Avocats also carries out audit missions to make recommendations enabling our clients to enjoy a clear and precise vision regarding the compliance of their social practices, risks and orientations to optimize their organization.
Illustrations of audit missions and recommendations:
- Audit of use of fixed-term contracts and temporary employment contracts in the health sector or industry
- Audit of the compliance of the organization concerning working time
- Audit of the compliance of Complementary Social Protection schemes