RENAUD Avocats’ HR club brings together HR directors, CFO’s and managing directors to meet with the firm’s team and their scientific advisor, Professor Gérard VACHET.
The next RH Club will be hold on:
Tuesday 12 June 2018 from 8:45am to 12 noon
Le Cercle de l’Union
27 Place Bellecour
The HR Club offers participants a panoramic overview regarding recent social jurisprudence and legislative reforms in social matters. Reflection on various social themes is also carried out, for example:
– What are the new rules of the game in work relations with the explosion of new technologies (Internet, Email, Blogs, Facebook…)?
– Works accidents / work-related illnesses: an end to the obligation of safety results? What lessons should be drawn from the change in Court of appeals jurisprudence?
– The master data base, account for hardship, the personal account for training. What operating means should be used for these systems? What are the stakes and constraints for companies? What is the timeline for implementation?
A place for exchange for HR professionals, the HR Club also regularly invites special guests.
We have hosted :
– Mr. Bernard OGIER, President of the Counsel at the Lyon Labor Court on the theme of reform concerning Labor Court Justice due to the MACRON law
– Mr. Bernard CHAUVET, Court of Appeals advisor concerning jurisprudence orientations at the Court of Appeals
– MR. Pascal BODIN, Director of the Rhone Territorial Unit of the DIRECCTE regarding reform related to labor inspection
The HR Club meets at least 3 times per year in a morning format.